Logo Design for Corculture
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $150
- Entries Received: 283
- Winner: QuantumTechart
I would like to look at various options by using different colours,lines separating the tag from the name and clever use of font size.
Lets go for 3 colour options:
o Light Green
o light blue
These work best with a white background on a website.
We going to use a tagline as follows:
The most important part of this brief is that is that the logo needs to have a corporate feel to it. Our target market includes:
o Established businessmen
We also need to look at different options using capital letters for the actual name and then the tagline.
To summarise here is the brief including additional points:
1. The company name is CORCULTURE. Not .com anymore. Just Corculture.
2. For the company name lets look at different options as follows:
3. The new tagline is : Private Capital. Lets look at different options as follows:
3.1 PRIVATE CAPITAL
3.2 Private Capital
4. For the positioning of the tagline,lets look at the following options:
4.1 tagline directly underneath the company name(little line between,example to follow).
4.2 tagline next to the company name , to the right(you will need to insert a little line between, will send an example).
5. Please keep the C with Africa inside it. We will need to look at options of positioning it. It needs to be smaller than it is not. I am happy having the Africa inside the C less obvious. Examples to follow.
6. We need to try the 3 colours as mentioned [url removed, login to view] try colour in the following ways;
6.1 The lines only in colour.
6.2 Tagline words in colour
We also have a "C" with Africa inside it. We must use this but it should not be so big. Good examples of what we looking for:
o Nedbank private wealth
o 4DI capital group
“Great work, well done!”
davidas11, South Africa.