I would like to look at various options by using different colours,lines separating the tag from the name and clever use of font size.
Lets go for 3 colour options:
o Light Green
o light blue
These work best with a white background on a website.
We going to use a tagline as follows:
The most important part of this brief is that is that the logo needs to have a corporate feel to it. Our target market includes:
o Established businessmen
We also need to look at different options using capital letters for the actual name and then the tagline.
To summarise here is the brief including additional points:
1. The company name is CORCULTURE. Not .com anymore. Just Corculture.
2. For the company name lets look at different options as follows:
3. The new tagline is : Private Capital. Lets look at different options as follows:
3.1 PRIVATE CAPITAL
3.2 Private Capital
4. For the positioning of the tagline,lets look at the following options:
4.1 tagline directly underneath the company name(little line between,example to follow).
4.2 tagline next to the company name , to the right(you will need to insert a little line between, will send an example).
5. Please keep the C with Africa inside it. We will need to look at options of positioning it. It needs to be smaller than it is not. I am happy having the Africa inside the C less obvious. Examples to follow.
6. We need to try the 3 colours as mentioned [url removed, login to view] try colour in the following ways;
6.1 The lines only in colour.
6.2 Tagline words in colour
We also have a "C" with Africa inside it. We must use this but it should not be so big. Good examples of what we looking for:
o Nedbank private wealth
o 4DI capital group
Seal your entry to ensure your idea is unique. Only you and the contest holder will be able to view your sealed entry.
Highlight your entry to make it visually stand out from the rest!
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF