Logo Design for a Non-profit / charity
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 69
we need a logo for a charity / NON-profit organization.
- does not require the word Project Smile to be reflected though a tagline can show the name
- Modern, professional and reflective of the purpose/service we want to provide the women
- Vibrant and eye catching
Brief Details of Project Smile:
- a non-profit organisation based in Singapore
- aimed at providing personalised home-based training skills for underprivileged women in Singapore
- provide empowerment tools to uplift these women
- Skills learnt to enable longer term sustenance for the women and explore opportunities for social / business enterprises
- Also provide interim financial assistance
Project Smile's Objectives:
-To provide a platform for Women to feel empowered and dignified in times of adversity.
-To provide interim financial assistance to Women facing difficulties either for themselves and/or their families.
-To provide personalized and sustainable training for Women who want to uplift themselves for the reasons of economic stability and social mobility.
-To provide opportunities for Women to become entrepreneurs based on their skills / expertise.
-To play an advocacy role on the plight of disadvantaged Women at both the micro and macro levels.
-To engage in fund raising activities that would allow for the provision of assistance as well as run programmes for the Women
[url removed, login to view]
the final logo will be in illustrator or Photoshop format depending on design. You must also submit jpg or png with the file.