I am looking for logo for Data Neutrality Administration as described below:
- Safe & Secure (blue is a good color, not too dark or bright - warm).
- With a slogan: "Your privacy is in our DNA"
- Practical / functional (not flowery or elaborate).
- Relatable, feels like a personal relationship (not appear B2B or too big / untouchable) - a cheerful, friendly color as an accent could suggest this:
Tech savvy thought leaders, but not futuristic or so leading edge that it suggests it's only for early adopters / the fringes - so maybe rounded letters like Facebook, Amazon, other current/relevant brands vs edgy or boxy / sharp (don't want it to look like old-school tech brands)
- Design savvy (influenced by Apple) because all great brands should be.
Please visit our website for more info at [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
Seal your entry to ensure your idea is unique. Only you and the contest holder will be able to view your sealed entry.
Highlight your entry to make it visually stand out from the rest!
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF