Note that I have a separate posting to name this contest. Names like "Global In-Game Entertainment Song Contest" and "World Wide Sports In-Game Song and Music Contest" are being considered. Someone suggested a simple one word name such as "SPORTUNES" and using a subtitle with more description. This has not been decided yet.
As far as the logo itself, itneeds to incorporate sports, music, and the crowd/fans.
The following is just a sampling of when music is used at a baseball game:
1. After a Wild Pitch:
2. When the Players Take the Field:
3. Home Team Player Gets the First Hit of the Inning to Get Things Started:
4. After a Hit Batter:
5. Pitching Changes:
6. After an Intentional Walk;
7. After a Walk:
8. After the Home Team Steals a Base:
9. After the Home Team Throws Out the Visiting Team Stealing:
10. After the Visiting Team Makes an Error:
11. After the Home Team Scores a Run (s):
12. Mascot, Hot Dog, and Sausage Races:
13. Kiss and Hug Cams
14. Kids Cams:
15. Songs to Play Over Highlight Clips and Reels:
16. Flex/Macho/Muscular/Hairdo Cams:
17. Rally Tunes (key moments in game, get crowd fired up):
Seal your entry to ensure your idea is unique. Only you and the contest holder will be able to view your sealed entry.
Highlight your entry to make it visually stand out from the rest!
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF