NASA Contest: We Need a Cool Virtual Background to Celebrate our Program Winners
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 413
- Winner: kayps1
We need you to create a super cool NASA@WORK Zoom/Microsoft Teams background that we can award to members of our community.
Keep in mind:
- This will be used internal to NASA by our NASA@WORK winners.
- The style of the graphic should look professional.
- Background designs can choose to include or not to include the phrase: “NASA@WORK Winner.” Logo files attached for reference.
The primary objective is to create something the NASA@WORK community members will want to use and be proud to share. Make it exciting!
Please do not submit a background that only has “NASA@WORK” on it. We want this to be different, fresh and interesting.
Final image will be delivered as a high resolution jpg, png, photoshop file.
NASA@ WORK is an internal, agency-wide platform that provides NASA employees an unconventional and inventive way to share knowledge and advance projects. NASA@ WORK fosters collaboration across the entire NASA community through interactive discussion and challenge-solving. Whether you are a Civil Servant or Contractor, intern or astronaut, everyone can contribute to NASA@WORK.
Check out this link for more information about NASA@WORK:
[login to view URL]
• Requirements: Does your submission meet the requirements as stated within the challenge?
Design Guidelines --
Navy: 100C, 089M, 039Y, 047K
Tangerine: 001C, 060M, 100Y, 000K
Sunflower: 001C, 031M, 100Y, 000K
Black: 000C, 000M, 000Y, 000K
Silver: 010C, 007M, 008Y, 000K
Font = Helvetica Neue
• Quality: Does your submission look fresh, professional, and clean?
• Concept: Does your submission represent what NASA@WORK stands for?
Please note that NASA employees/contractors are not eligible for this contest.
“Great work. ”
nasacoeci, United States.
Top entries from this contest
imogeeadds Sri Lanka