I need a name/identity for my sports music contest business. My temporary name for the business enterprise is “Global In-Game Entertainment Song Contest”. I think it is okay, but it doesn’t “wow” me.
An example of sports music or Stadium Music” is when the home team at a baseball game scores a run, steals a base, or makes a great defensive play, there is a song synched up to go with it.
The Following Would Represent Song Contest Categories:
1. Players Take the Field (Song Plays As the Players Take the Field):
2. First Hit of the Inning to Get Things Started (by the Home Team):
3. After the Home Team Throws Out the Visiting Team Stealing:
4. After the Home Team Scores a Run (s):
5. Mascot, Hot Dog, and Sausage Races:
6. Kiss and Hug Cams
7. Flex/Macho/Muscular/Hairdo Cams:
8. Rally Tunes (key moments in game, get crowd fired up ;
9. After the Home Team Hits a Home Run:
10. Seventh Inning Stretch Songs:
11. When the Closer Comes in From the Bullpen:
12. After the Home Team Makes a Great Defensive Play:
13. When the Home Team Strikes Out a Batter:
14. After the Home Team Wins a Game:
15. At Bat/Walk Up
16. When Weather Impacts or Delays the Game:
Seal your entry to ensure your idea is unique. Only you and the contest holder will be able to view your sealed entry.
Highlight your entry to make it visually stand out from the rest!
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF