I need a CMS in Django with the following function and:
The reader should be able to get a quick overview of topics and articles in their respective categories.
In the medium-term
Development of cities- and country guides
in cooperation with DMC´s. And the planners have more background information for Event planning. E.g.: [url removed, login to view]
A integrated Job Exchange -> [url removed, login to view]
event planners are mainly people that professionally plan events and organize it.
Age between 20 - 40 years and are in the average NOT internet-pros
Employees of events, marketing, advertising and event agencies, as well as employees in marketing and eventdepartments
photographers, presenters, clowns, etc. ..
1) search -> for words in the title and articles including the ability to limit the search to category filter
2) Select a category -> Users can filter the content
3) tag cloud -> teaser with the 30 most common words in Articles
4)Comments -> Users can comment article
5) Job Market -> users can post jobs and / or they can filter by existing Job-Title.
Job Ad´s includes: Headline, Description, Job-Titel, City,Contact: Name, Address, Email, Phone
6) forum -> users can post questions and opinions, and others can it respond
7) download area with checklist -> for events relevant standard topics, there are checklists to facilitate and structure the work to read and download [url removed, login to view]
8) hitlist -> Most Read Articles in the last 30 days unless a category filter is enabled, only the most-read articles in the category are displayed
9) calendar -> user can enter to calendar relevant Event Dates. Fairs, events, galas, seminars, FAM trips
filter Country, city, month, year, event type
10) admin dashboard:
needed for long-term control of the side the admin need a simple overview of the most important figures
-.No. and % of articles in each category
- Display of the 30 most frequent words in each category and overall without stop words
- list each category on the date of the last published article
- number of visitors per week ,
11) To delegate the work on the site and its content, different user roles are required
Admin -> can do anything and see everything
chief editor -> Can unlock articles and write for his assigned categories and has an overview of all but unlocked items, overview of all waiting for activation products and a list of all articles that are in draft status only in the categories for authorization are-.>
a journalist Create Can products and to release the editor Report
The blog should be in the current Flat Design.
Seal your entry to ensure your idea is unique. Only you and the contest holder will be able to view your sealed entry.
Highlight your entry to make it visually stand out from the rest!
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF