New logo design needed for portfolio and/or personal blog
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $30
- Entries Received: 87
- Winner: cornelee
I would like to have a logo designed. I currently have two logos, one for my blog and one for my portfolio (see attached files). I designed both myself. I like the circles and I do like what I designed, but I would like to see what someone else can come up with and hopefully find a replacement for either one of the logos. You can see the logos in use at the websites below. They are both live.
My blog is a personal blog called Hey Georgie ([url removed, login to view]). I write about music, health, poetry, fashion – a wide range of topics.
My portfolio is for both my web design and photography ([url removed, login to view]).
You can choose which logo to create, but feel free to make logos for both, if you like. Please submit in a vector image format.
- Logo should be designed so that I can use it with almost any design in future, possibly on business cards (if you are designing the portfolio logo), etc.
- Great if logo can be made easily into a favicon.
- Great if logo looks good in both greyscale and colour.
- Not too fussed on colours but my favourite colour is red.
- I used to have a blue/teal logo for my portfolio, grew tired of the colour.
- Does not need to have full name.
- Does not need to have any lettering, can be a shape.
“Very happy with the work. Took on general feedback from the contest clarification board. Sent files within reasonable timeframe.”