PROTOTYPE for Ulearn(WEB SITE)
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $54
- Entries Received: 4
- Winner: writer2012editor
Hi every one,
I would like to have a prototype for the following scenario.
I need to provide the exact scenario with all the descriptions and how each page looks in real with all the data in it.
Description:- “Ulearn” is consulting company which provides online IT courses throughout worldwide. It offers all the trainings and also job support for the students who are in need. (Basically an online training provider in all the IT areas)
Website Page rules
(what are the pages to be included)[every thing may not be a pages, but some might be the tabs that can also be shown on the main page, you can create the document with all the labels shown below with your view and opinion]
• COURSE CALENDER:- which shows about the calendar dates in the table format ex:-if the Ulearn is going to give a demo on July 16th at 9pm, then this page should have that information , where one can see all the courses at one glance
• TESTIMONAILS:- What description suits to put at this place(The description)
• COURSES:- where you will have an example of the course structure, and the description, duration, course details and price etc.(Add you own description if it is a real site, how it will be on the page along with the description)
• OFFERS:- where you show them what are the offer’s you are providing ex:- it might be in the form of %ge discounts or any other ways(Your views)
• CONTACT US: - where we will have the contact information (You can use any dummy information, but still it should look like the contact page
• PROJECTS: - This is the place where you will show your project, I mean the live projects.
• ABOUT US: - Where we will say about us, which will have all the other experiences and also a good description of our company and what are we doing, how we will achieve the things, what made the company unique, why others need to choose our company (Need to have the description of all the questions and also if you feel anything extra we need to include for this page)
• JOBS: - where we will show our current available jobs.
NOTE: - Prototypes may not be mandatory two show it in drawings, but the mandatory thing here is the description which suits exactly. And you might create prototypes if you want to, you can do all your work in the word document or if you feel any other. You can add more and more descriptions and also some more ideas to your prototype.
“I would like to hire her again, she is capable of providing good fluent flow of descriptions , and also very understandable scripts with which you can easily go forward with your next steps.”
Vsrinivasulubatt, United States.