Personal business card for it-entrepreneur
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 45
- Winner: hugmin42
Design of personal 'business card' for use by it-entrepreneur in social/personal events.
The personal card will be used in any situation where I do not give out my professional card. As the personal card will be produced along side other card there is no free choice of colors and the card will have embossing.
PLEASE READ THE CONSTRAINTS!
- Card size is 9 cm x 5½ cm
- Card is white in quality paper/carton
- Card will be printed using real colors, Pantone 300 (#0072C6, blue) and Pantone 326 (#00B2AA, greenish). No other colors can be used in design.
- Design cannot require 0-margin printing (if entire card is painted blue a thin white margin would still be visible)
- Card has lifted embossing painted red in attached file. Size is correct in this example.
- Font used to print my name must support ø / Ø (html: ø Ø , Unicode: 00F8, 00D8 )
- Only print on 1 page
What IS allowed:
- Painting on/over embossing
- Unconventional design / creativity / conservatism
Required content on card:
- My first name and last name. Consisting of 6 letters each (will be submitted in private if relevant for designer)
- Title: it-iværksætter
- My email-address
- My cell phone number
Additional optional content on card
- Logo / background silhouette / designers creativity.
- Complete source file
- A pdf-file suited for printing according to instructions sent to selected designer.
---- Optional inspiration for use by designer below ----
- 35 years (lie, of course)
- It-entrepreneur, self-employed, struggling, individualistic
- My nick-name is a invented word that sounds like a hawk / owl (some 'serious' bird-type)
- My vision is running from the avalanche
- Fantasy (Lords of the Rings) and high-tech-fiction (Star Treak, Star Wars)
- It-nerd stuff
I'll award Thursday at the latest as I'll send your job off to the printer, so please don't delay. Looking forward to seeing your suggestions.
“Thanks for reading every fine print requirement and putting effort into creating something original and personal for me based on the several constraints in the task. All submits was according to detailed specs, all submits was good, excellent communications and relevant questions. Great quality. Employers communicating in English will save several hours of time with this freelancer.”