(Re)Design a Logo
- Status: Closed
- Prize: £100
- Entries Received: 8
- Winner: arteq04
Hello, please see the attached file for the name of the company.
FIRST OF ALL - Check my reviews, I have been on freelancer for years and only ever had good transactions, and I always pay on time. The only reason this is not guaranteed is because I don't know whether I'll get 5 entries or 50+ and I don't want to commit to something bad just because nothing better came up.
I'm looking for something more modern and clean looking than the current logo - though I don't want it to be so basic that it's dull to look at.
The company is related to betting/sports/casino stuff though the service itself is a tuition site that helps users to make money from betting.
Because the logo needs to fit on the header bar of the site, please consider the dimensions/shape (square logo is not going to work as well) ideally the website colour scheme is staying blue as you can see now, so a logo to compliment this theme would be good
Any questions please PM me, source files will be required for later.
- Please submit your logo in flat format, on white background. I am not impressed by renders ;) I know the difference between a render and what it will look like in reality. So please, stick to reality ;) this will make it easier to judge between different logos.
- There are more fonts in the world than ETHNOCENTRIC! I don't mean to be rude, but jeez, there's plenty of sites out there with 100k+ fonts, do we all need to use the same one, just because the first guy did?
- Just because a logo has been rated highly does not mean I am looking for people to try and STEAL IDEAS from them. I don't reward thieves.
- Again, please show me on white backgrounds, not renders
- Maybe try exploring the big american sport logo/badge type designs?
- I am not in a rush, so will let the competition run in case of any more good ideas
“Excellent work, hard working, friendly and fast!”
thevirtuoso, United Kingdom.