Rebranding and Logo Design for luxury accommodation in great south Western Australia
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $200
- Entries Received: 85
- Winner: debbypeetam
New corporate identity, name and logo required for existing luxury self contained accommodation.
We are looking for a new name to capture the essence of our unique business. Currently named Tree Elle Retreat ([url removed, login to view]) we provide luxury self contained holiday houses on the south coast of Western Australia. We are located very close to the world famous Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk, between Denmark and Walpole. We are adjacent to the Walpole Wilderness area.
Our points of difference include:
5 acres of stunning gardens
Organic vegetable patch (french potager design) and orchard for guests to pick seasonal produce to enjoy during their stay
Tastefully decorated 2 storey homes with all the extra touches, including original art available for purchase
Personal service with friendly hosts or complete privacy assured
Home baked bread
Friendly hand raised farm animals including sheep, geese, chickens and turkey
One of the closest accommodation options to Valley of The Giants Tree Top Walk
Located on the highway, sealed road with easy access to nearby attractions
Our new name will be:
phonetic - easily translated from being heard to being written
only spelt one way (ie not Gardner's or Gardeners Retreat)
Colours - Currently our main colours are red, green, black and white. We would also consider black/white/silver and teal or tiffany blue/green similar to the website background
The black and white comes from the animals, red is the decor and features in the garden; and wilderness green is from the buildings and surrounding plants and trees. The houses are all painted a sunshine yellow to reflect the glow of the sun on the nearby paddocks that the houses overlook surrounded by Walpole Wilderness and National Park.
Font - Being high end accommodation we would like the font to reflect this. Font needs to be clear, easily readable and recognisable from a distance (for the sign at front entrance)
Format - needs to be able to be used on business cards, brochures, website (mobile and full) and various print media.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION for your professional consideration:
* Current catch phrase : "it's the little things that make the big difference" "for the finer things in life" "the place to catch your breath and then take it away"
* Using the word Tree to help improve google search response in line with Tree Top Walk could be advantageous
* located at Bow Bridge between Denmark and Walpole, Denmark is more known than the other 2.
* other images can be found on our facebook page [url removed, login to view]
* common words associated with our accommodation - eden, stunning, peaceful, breathtaking, paradise, slice of heaven
* more details can also be found on tripadvisor [url removed, login to view]
* Current logo attached