We're running a contest to help us design the main layout for a pre-departure booklet for university students that are about to go on an overseas exchange project.
THIS CONTEST IS TO DESIGN A FEW EXAMPLE PAGES, NOT TO DESIGN THE WHOLE BOOKLET. The winning designer will most likely be awarded a follow up project to finish designing the entire booklet.
To enter we would like to see your design for:
1. A front cover
2. The table of contents
3. An example of 1-2 pages of content
Here's what you need to know.
1. Our website is http://www.aimoverseas.com.au/ - we would like the booklet to have a similar look and feel to our website, including similar colours, fonts, design elements etc.
2. We're looking for screen res only for this competition.
3. Attached is our logo.
4. Attached is some example content and an example table of contents
5. We would like A5 format.
6. A small selection of photos is in the attached archive. You can take any other content you need, photos etc from our website (we realise that photos etc will be in lower res than needed but that's okay - this competition is to show us what you can do. If you win, we'll supply the high res photos later for the full project).
7. You can find out more about AIM Overseas in this short video: http://youtu.be/uIu9LvUvP4Y
If you have more questions, please add them to the public notice board and I will clarify.
Please ensure the following:
Supported file types:
JPG, PNG, GIF