Simple Logo Design for Gym
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $215
- Entries Received: 378
- Winner: crazypyxl
Our company, CrossFit Hardcore (CFHC) owns and operates 7 CrossFit gyms in Southeast Florida. We have been using the CFHC logo with the skull for a couple years now and it is time to make a revision. The current logo is attached and can also be seen on our website at [url removed, login to view]
New logo must include:
1) Same black and red colors
2) A skull must be used but it does not have to be the exact same skull
3) Approximate size is 290 X 100 for the website. We want it in a larger size though for other projects and will consider horizontal and vertical designs.
4) Must have CFHC.
5) Can include "CrossFit Hardcore" if it looks good.
6) We need a simple design as we use the logo across a wide variety of applications. T-shirts, equipment, letterhead, etc...
***Update 4/4/2013: I talked to my clients today and showed them the designs so far. For the most part they like a lot of what has been submitted. They are also open to seeing something completely different than what they currently have. So feel free to think outside the box a little. Also, they said they might be open to purchasing multiple designs as some would look good on t-shirts, so feel free to branch out a little and try something different!
Some common CrossFit elements which you can include in the design if you want:
3) pullup racks
4) wall balls
5) jump ropes
7) crossfit rings
8) Olympic lifts including Snatch and Clean and Jerk. (These lifts both finish with a person holding a bar with weights over their head.)