Travel Blog Logo Design
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $90
- Entries Received: 24
- Winner: creartives
Hi all, I'm planning to launch a travel blog shortly and would love a nice logo for it. The name of the blog will be "TC Travels".
- I've attached my business logo. While I don't want my new logo to take on a lot style this, it'd be good to have a subtle nod to it. One thing I do like about my logo is the "edgy" nature of it. I'd like it if my new logo was also "edgy" if that makes sense. EDIT: I'm now starting to think the "Edgy" thing isn't quite working. Perhaps try to add a more "fun" "Casual" feel to your submissions.
- I'm open minded on colours. I often use the blue in the attached logo but you are welcome to try anything. EDIT: I don't think orange/yellow is my thing
- I want to move away from the black background. The logo will obviously need to have a transparent background so as it can be put on top of various other backgrounds.
- Initially I'll be blogging about my travels in India and Sri Lanka. But will also move on to topics about Europe later on. It will also be in relation to Backpacking, low budget type travel.
- EDIT: I don't really like the use of Aeroplane images in the logo - think more about the human/discovery/landmarks aspect of travel. Also I wouldn't mind seeing some examples with a (South) Indian/Sri Lankan influence - even if it's cliche objects like Rickshaws, Cows, Trains, Hindu Temples, Cricket, Elephants etc.
- I'd like a version in about a 9:2 width:height ratio and also one as a square.
“Thanks creartives. Responded accurately and efficiently to feedback and made adjustments for me even after winning. I'm very happy with the resulting logo! Great freelancer!”