URGENT - Design a Magazine Advertiesment for a Mobile App
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 9
- Winner: HasithaCJ
DoseDr is a mobile application that helps insulin dependent diabetics titrate their insulin between clinic visits.
We have designed a rather poor prototype (file included). We want you to use your skills to make it awesome. The goal is to make something fit for print in a magazine or journal. This advertisement is targeting medical professionals (not the patients) so it should be professional, mirror pharma advertisements, and be for adult providers of medical care.
ALL variations are allowed.
- You control the font
- You control the background image
- You control the the colors (within reason)
What is REQUIRED
- DoseDr Logo
- Data (Line graph, Bar Graph) - you can stylize how you see fit
- Shots of the App - you can stylize how you see fit
- Blue, Grey, White
- Orange or red for accent
- App screen shots PNG
- Our Crappy design AI (use for inspiration) dosedr_twopager_v2
- Describe the product on the left page
- Offer data and answer questions on the right
Please DO NOT
- Use our image - Stylize and colorize as you see fit
- Copy verbatim - we put this as a thought map, not a guide for the final product
- be awesome
- iterate based on feedback (twice a day will be given)
- be bold, innovative, and make it sell!
“Im literally, not figuratively, hiring him right now to do another project. Boom chaka kan”
dustyn, United States.