UX design 5 pages
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €125
- Entries Received: 17
- Winner: mnjavier
We have a website for which we want to re-design 3 existing pages and have 2 new pages designed.
So a total of 5 pages.
It concerns a platform website for repairshops and we will pick the winner based on the first re-design discussed below. If you win, we expect you to make the other 4 pages as well (in PSD).
Creativity and the ability to make it a visual treat to the eye will be rewarded!!
Page 1 - shop profile page RE-DESIGN
This site shows main data regarding the shop. You can see the current state in attachment 1.
We are looking for a re-design of this page that is more visual and takes into account further extension of this page. Key elements are:
- Information about the shop (text) and contact details. Think on urls, adress, opening times, possibility to chat by Whatsapp. (maps display location)
- Images/ videos/banners regaringd shop
- Review part where reviews of the shop are listed
- Calender function where appointments can be created
- Information regarding the devices, models and reparations they carry out.
Later on: perhaps room for webshop functionality, or chatbot?
Challenge for this page: make it visible and as attractive as possible for visitors.
Page 2: Re-design Dashboard (attachment 2)
This page shows new appointments and let's the user edit them.
We are looking for a more visual representation of this page.
- Overview of new appointments
- Calendar showing opening times and appointments
- Option to manually enter appointments
Challenge as well: visual attractive.
Page 3: Model pages (not existing yet)
We would like a page where information regarding specific models (for example Iphone11) is displayed.
Key data elements:
- Image of device
- Room for a description
- Table with device spefic information
- Most encountered issues with phone
- Average reparation prices
Challenge: how to get this information in a visual and attractive form!
Page 4: Static page design
Easy page having these elements:
- text (blog type)
- Call to action
Page 5: adjusted homepage (attachment 3)
Adjustment of this existing page.
- Adjustment of section below search section. --> visual depiction of how the site works with 4 mentioned steps.
- Nice representation of reviews
- Footer: add space where the number of shops, reparations etc. can be mentioned.
“Mana, is great. Good communication, great designs and delivers quality every time.”