Video editing professional needed for creating a fund raising cum promotional campaign pitch for our nudist travel startup
- Status: Closed
- Prize: ₹2500
- Entries Received: 3
- Winner: YatoBhai
Our idea is an upcoming game-changer in the way people, particularly from prudish cultures like India, decide their next nudist travel destination.
It is the most compelling idea that is going to come out a culture like ours in few decades to come.
Since 2018, we have been publishing hand-picked reviews of nudist destinations from real visits, with visitor stats and other important information in bullet points.
After running successfully for 2+ years, we are now going to launch a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter.com and that's why we need an equally compelling audio-visual pitch for potential backers from around the world to fund us.
What is ready?
- Audio track for the video is going to get completed soon. Total length is 4 mins.
- Content and rough idea of placement of content on the video is ready.
- Some sample videos to take reference are also ready.
What is needed?
- Video editing for giving it a professional look.
I need you guys to give your best shot to this. Add your creativity to it.
A few important points to consider -
- Maintain uniformity of theme.
- Keep the texts readable, provide location names against the pictures, let users have enough time to read.
- Keep it simple, do not put too glittery effects.
Note - Please message us for more details and the ready content before starting work.
- Placement of content in video - v2.pdf.
- Para 1.mp3 - Incomplete audio of the 1st paragraph (of total 6), attached.
- Text - reviewed - v9.pdf - complete script of the audio.
Added files attachments -
- Nudist Calendar background Audio.mp3
-Nudist Calendar voice over.mp3
Merge the above two audio tracks while you create the video.
Para 1"This is to guide newbie enthusiasts.. "
Let's better fill this section with more keyword highlighting, like these keywords -
a. guide newbie enthusiasts of nudist travel
b. time of the year they plan
“After some initial hurrying, he took good control of the task, demonstrated prompt communication and great patience needed for the multiple retakes involved in the task, as the idea evolved and also to mention, some additional work that came up due some audio changes for which the freelance responsible declined to help. I am happy with the quality of the video delivered, particularly with the distortion effect and the animations that were needed in various sections.”