Wireless Joystick Modelling
- Status: Closed
- Prize: R$380
- Entries Received: 12
- Winner: forgedgraphics
I need a 3d model and 3d rendering of a wireless "one-hand" controller and an attachable part to hold a smartphone.
Dark colors are preferred.
The controller will be used with just one hand and will have 8 buttons:
- 7 buttons in the upper part (pressed by thumb): 4 buttons (or a dpad) for directions (up, down, left, right) and 3 buttons for other actions.
- 1 button as a trigger in the lower part (pressed by the index finger).
- It will be used with free arms, like Nintendo Wii controllers (players can freely move their arms while playing).
- I attached an image(zeemote_jpg) of a wireless controller as example but I am expecting something little bigger in the hand and more "modern-looking". I don't like the way they used two colors.
- There is no problem if the controller has just one color but feel free to add leds, decals or something if you think that makes it looks better.
The main difference from other controllers is the front part. I need a cylindrical attachment socket in the controller’s front part to be used with extra parts like: sword, tennis racket, smartphone holder and so.
- The cylindrical attachment socket has a diameter of 4cm and height of 4cm.
- The smartphone holder is fixed pointing forward (players can't see the screen while using it)
- The smartphone holder will be adjustable to different sizes of smartphones (as in the attached image) and it’s back has a cylindrical attachment that fits the cylindrical attachment socket in the controller (draft image attached).
- The smartphone holder’s mechanical part can be just illustrative, don’t mind if it can’t be made (or if doesn’t work) in real life.
I attached an image with a good render quality to me as an example.
Please send in your entry an image showing the controller, and another image with the controller and the smartphone attached.
*EDIT (13/Apr): I replaced the word "joystick" to "controller". I also attached an image as example.
*EDIT (16/Apr): I added a new draft image with the front view.
*EDIT (17/Apr): I added the entry section, added a dpad image and updated the draft image again.
“He could perfectly understand what I asked for and added his touch.”