A Pet Peeking Out A Window
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $400
- Entries Received: 8
- Winner: freeland972
How are you?
1 reference design for you to model after, you can see it at [login to view URL]
It is a " kitten peeking out of a window ". Her eyes and pupils are the key elements here.
I would like your design to model after this reference design of " kitten peekding out of a window " by replacing the peeking kitten by a cute puppy (you can choose the kind of puppybreed), but I would suggest Pug puppy, Pit Bull puppy, Labrador Retriever puppy, Beagle puppy, Rottweiler puppy, or Siberian Husky puppy; etc... You can choose the puppy breed. However, you can also choose other animals or pet like kitten, buddies, parrots, etc... I am opened to what kind of cute animals.
Below are points of importance in your remodeling. and re-designing of the animal.
* Whichever the new puppy breed or animal you decide to replace the peeking cat with, it must give the audience the similar feeling of that he is peeking out of a window like the reference kitten.
* His eyes and pupils would be the second important thing. Audience must feel like those eyes in your design are staring right into theirs. Captivating and talking to the audience. Making the audience feel that the pet is peeking out of the window. He is wanting to peek out and see what is out there, but yet at the same time he is afraid and not want to be seen by someone.
* He has to be cute to look at.
* Your design must be a sketch design, no stock photos please. No other colors please, only in colors of black, grey, and white like my reference design " Kitten Peeking Out Of A Window ".
* Please do not show the entire head of a pet, only show top part of his head like my reference design. This would give the audience a feeling that he is trying to peek outside the window and kind of afraid in doing so not wanting to be seen.
* Reminder: The eyes and pupils of your hand sketch design of a your animal or pet are the key elements in determining the success of your design.
Your remodeled design would be applied on various product categories such as Tshirts, hoodies, mugs, canvas posters, posters, phone cases, tote bags, pouches, throw pillows, tapestries, shower curtains, etc...
Let me know if you can do the above and what questions you might have.
“Would not hesitate to recommend freeland972 to anyone, and will definitely hire him again in future.”
normancc, Hong Kong.