An industrial office design in Google Sketch UP
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $250
- Entries Received: 1
- Winner: PageTsewinor
We need an industrial working space design in SU + render pics
One of our company office needs to be restyled into an old industrial office with the normal todays modern touch with the feeling of the original industrial roots.
As final result we need a functional design in a Sketch Up file with detailed walkthrough details. The SU model should be presented with clear layers , groups and blocks. We also need maximum 4 render pictures for a presentation of this office. Before you start with the final SU drawing, you present us your design ideas in a few simple but clear sketches including functional spatial layout for this design. Do not forget to pay attention to the use of light in this office. Your (architectural) experience of (office) design & interiors in combination with the knowledge of Sketch Up is a definite advantage.
- This factory is originally a woodworking factory
- Today, the factory is still involved with woodworking
- The owner likes the industrial looks, combination of steel/wood/modern/eye catchers
- The total room needs
o 3x working space / desk
o Repro/print/copy area
o Meeting table / bar table
- The bookshelf is fixed but need new doors
o Steel sliding doors : combi wood + sanded white glass
o See old factory picture
- The mood board is given as example to get some ideas
- The flooring will be made of used scrap wood
- The preferred ceiling (height = 3,5m) is a combination of old wooden beams + white
o This ceiling will be complete ‘rebuild’ into the given design style
- A ‘repro area’ with a table for binding leaflets etc + space for large copy printer + HP 500C printer
- Use at least our old World Map (size 1,2m x 1m) on the wall as eye cather
- The opening in the wall closed with sliding door as an option?
- A few black/white pictures on the wall?
- Before making the final SU, we need a discussion in regard final details + layer use
- We will always give feedbacks to all posts as soon as we can
- The highest review will be chooses as winner
- We might choose multiple winners when we like certain interesting details of your idea
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
“I recommend Page, was top notch working with him, from sketch design to final render Pics, good and clear communication ,,,,,, we like to work with him again in the next project.”
Top entries from this contest