Assistant Site Supervisor Job Description
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $30
- Entries Received: 4
- Winner: sbalakrishnan81
I require someone to write a job description for an Assistant Site Supervisor I am hiring for a luxury home builder based in Sydney. Below are the point forms I have but require someone to edit it all into a job description:
1. Main Job description
a. Write down his job details
b. Safety (WH&S)
2. Main Tasks (Key Tasks)
a. Safety (WH&S) – Print out booklet and attach it
b. Give him specific details on what to look out for
c. Take deliveries. Log date and time
d. Opening and closing the site
e. Keeping the site clean
f. Keeping the road clean
g. Ensure material required on site is on site. If any shortages then go get it.
h. Create a good relationship with all tradies and clients
i. Quality control
i. Manage individual trades
j. Direct and supervise day to day operations of subcontractors
k. Meet with project managers, subcontractors, suppliers, as/if required
l. On site decision making
m. Time management – deciding who leaves the job site, who picks up material, who assists the supervisor
n. Responsible for opening and closing job sites each day Doors are locked at the end of each day Work to alongside Project Manager to ensure schedules are kept and jobs are being completed on time Ensure you are familiar with scope of work
o. Scheduling (KPI)
i. Get a weekly plan stating WIP for next week
ii. Get supervisor to manage the plan
iii. What’s been achieved
iv. What hasn’t been achieved
v. What could be done better/differently
The Site Supervisor must demonstrate the following skills:
• Excellent interpersonal skills • Excellent communication skills • Team building skills • Analytical and problem solving skills • Decision making skills • Stress management skills • Time management skills • Personal Attributes
The Site Supervisor must maintain strict confidentiality. The Site Supervisor must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
• Be honest and trustworthy • Be respectful • Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity • Demonstrate sound work ethics
• Running the project with the assistance of the Construction Manager.
• Reporting to the Construction Manager and working closely with other trades.
• Managing Sub-contractors, managing trades and managing suppliers.
• The Assistant Site Supervisor is also responsible for managing the clients expectations.