Blender living room & interior 3D Design
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €345
- Entries Received: 26
- Winner: deta3d2
Dear 3D artists,
show us your interior design skills in Blender!
Can you create a modern room with stylish furniture, flooded in a natural lighting?
If so, participate in our latest contest!
Details to be considered:
- modern loft / living room
- bright and spacious athmosphere is needed
- industrial architecture artifacts as structural elements can be used (e.g. wooden beams, concrete, parquet, glass, steel and/or wooden construction, large window panels)
- a parquet floor is preferred
- in general: a minimalistic interior design with corresponding sleek designed furniture is needed (room needs to look uncluttered, yet realistically inhabitated - means: not empty and very well naturally illuminated)
- Should at least contain a cosy couch, TV set, plants, minimalistic carpet, maybe a full book rack and whatever you feel like might look nice and distinctive
- minimum dimensions of the room: 8m lenght, 8m width, 4m height
Please check the attached example images for reference and inspiration.
Formal handover requirements:
- The winner has to provide a Blender file (v2.79) containing all assets: all used textures, materials and lighting.
- Please pay attention to proper scaling and preferably use low poly meshes when possible.
- For preview purposes still images (jpeg) are sufficient, but a 360° view is appreciated (you can upload one using [login to view URL]).
- It is allowed to use royalty-free 3d models but only with sources.
- For any doubts or clarifications, do not hesitate to ask.