Book cover design - 18/01/2022 00:10 EST
- Status: Closed
- Prize: ₹8930
- Entries Received: 3
- Winner: corvusteeme
I want a book cover illustrated, based on your work, I am planning on making you a permanent member of the team. So please go through the given instructions and ask as many as questions required to full fill the project in hand.
1. Vison of the book (document) is the main idea of the book cover - which you'll have to illustrate.
2. check out the hashtags -in the (look out for hastags-doc) for details of the book cover
3. Individual character are referred in separate documents - such as (#1 character reference, #3 guy in gun.. etc)
4. All in one place is a single document you can go through for all details in one place - it was created using (Microsoft whiteboard)
5. Feel free to fill in the gaps with your own creativity
6. Book dimensions - 5' by 8" (let me know if you could tweak this later on- after the book has republishing plans.)
7. Book spine and back will be done later on after the contest is won. ( The price for all of it is ($ 120) for now, but could increase after i selected a permanent member for my team, in the later projects.)
8. The characters are done separately and added onto the cover - so do keep those files separate - I will be needing those too.
9. This goes without saying, but any plagiarism and you'll be reported and held accountable for - All the diagrams are from google and for reference only.
10. Complete your proposal with *I've read and comply with your terms* so that I know you've read and understood all the given information.
11. The prison bars and hands are behind the characters. Also use the fire's light coming from the snake - glow over the particular side of the characters. All the best
Looking forward to working with you. (the deadline is one day before this month - Jan 30 2022) hopefully, that's enough time.