Brand Name & Logo for Hair Care Products
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $190
- Entries Received: 281
- Winner: rilographics
---------- UPDATE --------------
First of all, thanks for ur great works and ur effort. We saw some very nice logos, logotypes and symbols in your entries. But as a result, we decided to use just times or similar font style.. And maybe a very basic symbol.
So the most important thing is brand name. Also i attached a blank bottle ([url removed, login to view]). Please check that file. You can put ur brand name on this bottle with changing "Brand Name Here" text. Because we'll have a very similar bottle style for this product. Waiting for ur new entries.
We are creating a new luxury brand for hair care products like shampoo, hair conditioner etc.. These products will be selling at elegant and luxury cosmetics shops worldwide.. We are looking a nice brand name also a logo (or logotype) which fits on a expensive and top quality product.
We attached some brands we like.. So please read below, also see files...
* We like brand names with "name surname" (e.g. paul mitchell, james brown, etc..).
* But you are free with using any word or words if its original. (e.g. living proof)
* It shouldnt contain more than 2 words.
* It should be unique.. It shouldnt bring another known brand to mind.
* It should be spellable and pronounceable.
* You can use a nice symbol for logo.. (e.g. yves rocher)
* You can use just font without symbol (e.g. john frieda)
* Its not a "must" but we like sans font styles which is similar to times.
* If its a creative and readable font then you can use hand written styles. (e.g. carol's daughter)
* Don't use gradients anywhere. It should have just one (maybe 2) color.
Top entries from this contest