Build a UI/UX design for a mobile app
- Status: Pending
- Prize: $87
- Entries Received: 34
This contest was added to create screens of a content posting and polling app.
Entries are reviewed based on the UI/UX design, inclusion of all necessary features, simplicity.
The mobile app:
- Polling capability for content (questions, pictures, video)
- allow users to upload posts content with multiple choices of polls (e.g. what is the best website to hire freelancers: freelancer, guru, and the like. if it is a picture/video then which picture did you like the best, or how many balls did you see in the video)
- shows the content to other users to vote on (or comment on)
- including a report page that shows the summary of the users votes (comments) for each item that the poster have uploaded (report includes how many views, how many responses and the result of response)
- including sign up page (with fb, or google),
- feed interface (where voters see the posts), how they see a post and vote and transition to the next post, share a post on social media
- posting page where posters can post content and multiple choices
- report page, posts and summary of the post (how many people viewed, responded, and when clicking on each post, then breakdown of the results of that post, share the result on social media)
- setting panel to send feedback, change names, logout, change personal info, share the app with friends and the like,
For the feed interface use vertical/horizontal list of rectangle items or list of square books, or anything else you think is good.
You are free to use any components, design and style you want. The main audience of the app are 18-35 years.
Let's get this started. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Vector source image must be provided.