Build a Website for an Important Ecotourism Agency
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $250
- Entries Received: 14
- Winner: salarali360
An important ecotourism agency in Colombia - South America, requires the design and construction of its website.
The business purpose is delivering to the market natural and cultural experiences inside Colombian geography, this includes services as camping, ecological hikes, trekking, rambling, night walks, adventure activities, relaxing and cultural immersion travels, among others. All the company's products and services as well as its back-office activities have a high ecological conscience. Additional services offered by the company include: environmental consultancy, agriculture and livestock consultancy, educational assistance in natural preservation, disasters attention and prevention, among others.
Slogan: Turismo, educación e ingeniería.
(Use the logo provided)
1. The theme for this business can be described using these keywords: ECOLOGY, NATURE, GREEN, ENVIRONMENT, ECOTOURISM, ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY, ECO HIKES.
2. All the graphical concept MUST be aligned with the keywords above, but at the same time we want the page looks modern, not saturated and PROFESSIONAL.
4. The page layout must be responsive, that means it must adapt itself to any device.
5. For the HTML layout, we encourage our web designers to use the Bootstrap framework.
6. Make sure that all the graphic vectors and photo images used are allowed to use for commercial purposes.
7. Include something related to Colombia, it can be a small country flag in the footer/header or something similar, the idea is to communicate the page is from Colombia.
* Sections marked as "separated links" should not appear in the home page layout, the home page navigation bar must contain a link to this page.
* Make sure all sections have its title.
1. ABOUT THE COMPANY: The page includes: mission, vision, politics, principles and values, team. (separated link)
2. SERVICES PORTFOLIO: This is a slider inside home page, each slide is a service, each slide must have a picture related to the service, the name of the service and a text description. (Slide contents must be in HTML)
The services are:
* Ecological hikes
4. PRODUCTS PORTFOLIO: This sections should be a photo carrousel inside home, the products are mostly: caps, jackets, t-shirts, bags, among others, when the user clicks on any item, a modal window must be rendered showing a bigger image as well as the product's name.
3. LINKS TO FACEBOOK, TWITTER, BLOG AND YOUTUBE COMPANY'S ACCOUNTS. (Inside home)
4. HIKER TESTIMONY: This is a box inside the home page that shows a hiker testimony, including a photo of the hiker and a text block with the testimony.
5. CONTACT US: This must be a link on the home page navigation bar, when the user clicks on it, the system must render a window modal that contains these fields: name, e-mail, phone, inquiry.
6. ACTIVITIES/EVENTS CALENDAR: This is the most important section inside the home page layout, it should be big. The section is a slider, each activity/event is a slide, the slide must include: a photo for the event, the name of the event, date (Example: 13 - 18 july/2014), hour, place, cost, a text block for a description, meeting point, reservation details, max capacity, recommendations, payments options (only text). Feel free to use any jQuery slider that you prefer. (the slide content must be in HTML, it can't be an image).
7. ACTIVITIES PHOTO ALBUM: This is a basic photo gallery, it must be included in the home page.
8. PERSON OF THE MONTH: This is a box where we show a relevant person, the box includes: person name, person BIO, video and photo.
9. FOOTER: It must include this text: "Registro Nacional de Turismo: RNT - 17535".
“Great web designer, we are very satisfied with the service.”