Build a Wordpress website for my small sales company
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €100
- Entries Received: 16
- Winner: shazy9design
I recently saw the importance of a website for my company called Seamen-Supply.
My company targets seamen in the Port of Rotterdam that come here through their work on container- and bulk ships. Whenever they arrive in the port at the terminals, I will go onboard of the ships to sell and deliver them their products (mainly SIM cards and other telecommunication products), but they also can do any special requests regarding to products or services.
I already bought an hosting package, e-mail and the service to manage Wordpress through GoDaddy.
For the website I have several requirements that I want to be on there.
- Landing page has to be the homepage with my logo and the background of the sea.
- Extra pages such as: about, products (with a nice data table in it) and contact where they can send me an email or such (I can write the text in the pages myself if you explain me where to do this).
- Contact information on the bottom (including social media buttons as well).
- Subscribe option to my newsletter.
- Maybe a option where I can put discount offers in sometimes.
- Very clean and minimalistic design.
- It has to be compatible for mobile phone browsers.
It has to be a simple website with not too much distraction, I only want them to see who we are, what kind of products we have and how they can contact me.
Further more I will need some help to implement the theme in the correct way into the website.
I added my logo and several examples of what kind of designs for websites I like. Feel free to make any adjustments to the logo if you think it will have a better outcome for the website in total.
Thank you very much in advance and if you have any question, feel free to contact me!