Build and design a website using Wix
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €400
- Entries Received: 25
- Winner: 99dezine - Web & Apps
We are a young French Improvisation troupe (theatre) called "La Confrérire" and would like to have a new website.
We want you to create a website from scratch, using the Wix Platform. We think having a two-page website would be the best option, but do not hesitate to suggest something else.
Website should be fully responsive on all devices and should be SEO optimized.
Globally, we want the design to reflect who we are. We want it to look modern, classy, funny, energetic, young, professionnal.
The website will be in French. To make it easier for you, when there is something specific to write, like for the menus or the titles, we translated it from English into French.
On the landing page (main page of the website, we should find the following information, from top to bottom (if you have another suggestion, feel free to try!):
A menu with the following anchors (The last one, "Réservations", should not be an anchor but link to a full page. It should be highlighted to attract the visitor's eyes. The number corresponds to the description below, to which it should be anchored
"A propos" (2)- "Spectacles" (3) - "Cours d'impro" (4) - "Service régie" (5) - "L'équipe" (6) - "Contact" (7) - "Réservations" (8)
(1) Main picture of our group and logo (attached here, please use the logo you think fits best)
(2) Who we are "La Confrérire, c'est quoi ?": approximately 100-word description of who we are.
(3) "Prochains spectacles" : a summary of our future shows with a clickable link to book tickets : "Réserve ta place". This will link to the second and last page of the website, a page dedicated to our shows. See the bottom of the description.
(4) "Cours d'improvisation". Four keywords should be used to illustrate the benefits of our courses : "Aisance en public", "Spontanéité", "Esprit d'équipe", "Créativité". There will also be a short description that we'll write ourselves and a link towards our other website dedicated to these courses "Plus d'info" --> [login to view URL]
(5) "Service Régie". You'll find attached the different offers and prices we have, with the picture of our stage manager. It doesn't look good so don't reproduce the same. Improve it!
(6) "Nos improvisateurs" : you'll find attached the 9 pictures of our members. (We have two more members so please leave room for two more presentations) For each picture there should be a description of around 75 words
(7) "Contacte-nous" : A contact us form with first name, last name, email and message".
- There should be clickable links to our facebook and instagram pages. Place them where you think it is best.
(8) There should be a second page on this website. There will be pictures and a description of each show and at the bottom of it, we will implement our booking and payment plugin ourselves, you don't have to do that. That page is very important and should be easily modified by us (because the content will change every month). We usually have no more than 3 upcoming shows at the same time.
Some additional info
1. You will find a lot of pictures attached. In the name of each picture, you will find a number corresponding to a part of the website for which you can use it (see description above).
2. Everything should be properly built so that we can edit anything ourselves later.
3. Project will be treated as complete once the complete website is delivered and in our wix account and live on the web.
4. No copyright materials should be used in the project.
5. Make sure the website looks perfect on every device, especially smartphone.
6. After the project is complete, Freelancer will provide 1 month Free post development support for minor changes and bug rectification.
If you need any other info / advice, do not hesitate to contact us.