Challenge: Build any realistic looking 3D model in playcanvas.
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $160
- Entries Received: 1
- Winner: Ayham4CG
ONLY BID IF YOU THINK YOU CAN MEET THE TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS BELOW. THE PROJECT WILL BE DEEMED INCOMPLETE WITHOUT THESE TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS.
[login to view URL] is a 3D game engine for the web which can render archiviz applications.
Technical Requirements (MUST MEET):
1. While you can build the base model and materials in 3DS or any other tool you like. It needs to render realistically in playcanvas. Not all properties are propagated well from tools like 3DS/Sketchup to playcanvas engine. So the workflow will involve crating lightmaps/normal map whatever and then applying them in playcanvas to ensure it looks good.
2. The model needs to look very realistic. Example:
Orange Room ([login to view URL])
[login to view URL] (look at Riverbend Residence example). The model needs to look atleast as realistic as this.
If you don't think you can get it to look that good in playcanvas don't bid.
3. The model must be in scale. Set the metric system such that (1 unit = 1 meter). (For reference attached is a file which is a 1-meter cube)
4. Set the origin of the model at x and z-axis centre of the home and Y axis right at the tip of the floor. (Image attached)
5. The total size of the home model must be under 10 MB
6. The lighting will need to be pre-baked.
1. The model needs to look very realistic, so that one can't make out it's a 3D model.
2. It can be an extension one of your past work or some modified version, that is fine.
3. It needs to have at least 1 living room and a bedroom/dining room and a bathroom. (just a single floor, transparent from the top down view, but has a ceiling when seen from inside)
4. Leave some free space in the living room and dining room for (sofa, coffee table and dining table). The model you submit will be used as a base here for demo [login to view URL] So other furniture can be added dynamically and hence the need for some space.
5. If you have a draft of what you will be submitting, attach images/fbx file in the bid.
6. The model will be rendered using playcanvas. So you'll need to apply certain lightmaps and environment maps within a sample playcanvas project to ensure it looks realistic.
We're a startup looking to associate with talented 3D modellers who love the challenge and think they can meet up to these demands. If we fall in love with your work, we WILL hire you for a lot more floor plans and other models that we need. You will be very well compensated for your time and talent.
“Ayham did a splendid job with the project. He went above and beyond in completing it and I'd absolutely hire him for the coming projects. ”
sw92, United States.
Top entries from this contest