Character Design - 4 Characters For Animation
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $269
- Entries Received: 22
- Winner: RRamirezR
Im looking for 4 friendly monster-like characters designed for a kids program. These designs must incorporate the following:
- Only entries with 4 character designs will be considered ( any less will be rejected)
-PLEASE SEE BIG BIRD IMAGE REGARD PUPPET / COSTUME REQUIREMENTS ( An human should be able to wear it as a costume)
- They should be able to be modeled/ created in 3D (both 3D software and real 3D fabrication of costumes), (YOU DONT HAVE TO MODEL THEM IN 3D, BUT DESIGNS MUST BE 3D FRIENDLY DESIGNS.)
- THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO MADE INTO COSTUMES AN ADULT HUMAN COULD WEAR. ( SEE GRIMACE FROM MCDONALDS)
- Final Designs must be presented in front, 3/4 view, side view, and top view.
- The design must be able to fit an adult as if they wearing a costume. ( See Barney Seasame Street Bigbird, YoGabaGaba or Bear in Big Blue House)
- The designs must be kid-friendly ( no fangs, claws, or scary stuff)
- Vibrant colors and sleek/simple design. ( Not a lot of detail, focus on silhouette)
- The characters should be very apparently different (size, face, design)
- I would like a hierarchy of characters.. main, secondary, and 2 supporting characters.
- They should all be related or look like they are from the same place. ( in style, from the same color palette, but not the same color design. )
- I DONT WANT COPIES OF THE EXAMPLES, THEY ARE JUST THEIR TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF SIZE ETC.
Please ask any questions.
DO NOT PRESENT OLD WORK OR OLD LINKS IN HOPES OF WINNING THE CONTEST. ONLY NEW WORK WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Thank you and good luck. :)
“Ricardo offered us some great designs and layouts. We really enjoy his style and color choices. He was flexible with the design requests and completed any revision promptly. I would hire again. Thanks Ricardo. ”
MiltonCosgrove, United States.