Climbing Center Safety Rules Graphics Design Contest
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €143
- Entries Received: 17
- Winner: RRamirezR
We are hosting a contest to find a talented and experienced graphic designer to create a set of safety rules images for MONO Climbing Center located in Athens, Greece. These images will be displayed prominently in our climbing center to ensure the safety of our visitors. We have references from another climbing center, and we would like similar, custom-designed graphics that are both informative and visually appealing.
To create visually appealing safety rules graphics that effectively convey important safety information to our climbers.
Thirteen (13) illustrated custom-designed safety rules images in digital formats (AI, PDF) suitable for printing and digital display as described below.
1. Team-Setup at the Beginning!
2. Partner check before every start!
3. Belay only with equipment you are familiar with!
4. Full attention when belaying!
5. Keep fall space clear!
6. Clip all bolts
7. Top rope only from designated anchor points!
8. Be careful when lowering!
9. Warm up before starting
10. Be aware of your responsibilities!
11. Restaurant - No shirtless, no barefoot.
12. Backpacks and luggage in lockers or designated areas.
13. Please respect parking rules.
Entries will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
Design creativity and effectiveness in conveying safety rules.
Clarity and simplicity of the safety rules' communication.
Use as a reference. Explaining texts under the images are not required.