Create a Fantasy Football UI Mockup of 2 Screens
- Status: Pending
- Prize: $200
- Entries Received: 5
KeeperGM is a unique way to run a dynasty fantasy football league (American Football). Our web application will be a companion to others league on a Sleeper, ESPN or Yahoo. Our web application will provide our calculated player values for contracts, free agency, team information, and league history.
We want 2 UI mockups screens that have a defined page layout, navigation. Sleeper is one of the top fantasy sites and we love their type of design. We don't provide drafting, scoring, etc so do not include those as a mockup.
Here are some example navigations that we liked on dribbble:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
Pages for Navigation:
Top Right Navigation:
- Player Values
- Login / Logout
Left Side Navigation:
- League Home
- My Team
- Commish (if the team is the commish of the league)
- Free Agency (if there is a current session)
- Create Offer (Nested Under FA)
- Hub (Nested Under FA) (My Contracts, Current Offers, Pending Offers)
Screens to mockups:
- My Team Free Agency Hub: show currently signed players, pending offers, incoming offers on your restricted free agents. Show the money and year management. That would be the under contract, pending and remaining amounts for money and years. A button to click to create an offer on a player. That leads to a popup.
- My Team: show the players under contract, team roster, player news, current record in the fantasy league, historical league data (last years record)
Our fantasy league:
$200 salary cap, 10 max contract years per team
Players have a dollar amount that is calculated that an owner can sign them to a contract at.
Each offseason owners have the chance to retain their restricted free agents and bid on players.
Fantasy football glossary: [login to view URL]
Attaching screenshots of the basic app we built with no design in mind. It will give you an idea of the information on these pages. **Please do not use inspiration from the layout of our basic app.** We want it to have completely different and well design navigation and menus, coloring. Please reach out with any questions.