Create a Postcard in Canva (Winner will be contacted for future graphic design work)
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $20
- Entries Received: 4
- Winner: haziqrashid
We need a postcard designed in Canva. The postcard is based on a previous postcard that does not match our company branding or sizing requirements, and therefore needs to be updated. Outlined below is the criteria:
1. Only elements from the FREE version of Canva should be used and standard fonts available in Canva.
2. The postcard size is 6x9. Please see the PDF 6x9 Postcard Sizing Guide for creation, bleeds, etc. Be sure to look at the 2nd page of the PDF guide that outlines the 'clear zone' in pink stripes. No design can be in these areas so that postcard can be mailed - this area must be white and blank.
3. The attachment 'Postcard for Redesign' contains all the words for the postcard. The wording in the postcard should match the wording in the redesigned Canva postcard.
4. To give you a sense of our company's "branding" or image, I have attached the PDF 'Postcard Example of Company Branding.' You'll notice the black and white color branding and simple fonts. You'll also see the real estate agent info on the front of the postcard! I would like this to be the same way on the redesigned postcard, so please include the same contact info on the front of this postcard onto the postcard you are designing.
5. The back of the postcard, the right
6. I've attached to this project, several logo files, agent photos, and icon images for use in the postcard.
7. Please be unique in your design. I do not want an exact match of the layout that is provided in either of the postcards I attached. 'Postcard for Redesign' provides content for the new postcard, while 'Postcard Example of Company Branding' provides a look at the style or look that I am looking for.
It is important to CLOSELY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE for your postcard design. Pay special attention to the 6x9 Postcard Sizing Guide attached.
We hope that this turns into a long-term relationship between us and the freelancer as we have a lot of graphic design needs for both print materials and social media.
“He followed my exact instrurctions, thus reducing the amount of any back and forth that would have occurred with revisions. He did a great job with an original design and I will certainly be using him again in the future. ”
RTownRealEstate, United States.