Create a video by editing short youtube clips
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 11
- Winner: caravevideo
Hi, we produced a song and are looking for a YouTube video collage of cats who are scared of cucumbers synchronised to the beat.
- The job involves downloading several "cat scared of cucumber (YouTube) videos" and edit them to a 6 minute video synchronised to the song. Just search for "cat and cucumber" on youtube and you will find heaps of videos.
- In the link below you will find a short example of how we want it. It has to be synchronized to the beat so that a cat is jumping to each beat.
- One jumping clip should be repeated probably 4 times so that it can unfold its funny effect
- Apart from that, you can be creative in several ways such as: using slow motion, reverse video, speed up or slow down the timing, decreasing/increase the amount of looping etc.
- For example during the build up of the track you could use a slow motion clip where the cucumber is slowly approaching the cat and then it starts jumps when the beat kicks back in.
You can do a sample (~1-2 min.) so we get your style and editing skills.
“great job, fast delivery, great communication”