Create an Email Signature for Freelancer.com
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 17
- Winner: RainbowVivid
The average sales representative sends over 30 emails per day. A distinct email signature presents dozens of opportunities for employees to uniquely position themselves and the business they represent.
For this project, I am looking for a redesign of the current email signature of Freelancer.com. I want the email signature to be unique and professional while providing useful information and easy to access links.
The email signature should:
- Be professional and reflect the Freelancer.com branding (logo, color scheme).
- Easily integrate into Gmail.
- Be easy to edit and adapt to each employee's information.
- Contain contact information (phone number, email, website, and LinkedIn profile) that will redirect to the appropriate place on click. For example, clicking on the phone number should start a phone call, and clicking on the LinkedIn link (or icon) should redirect to the LinkedIn profile.
- Stand out and cause a positive impression on the recipient while remaining professional.
- Contain space for an address, and any other relevant information that you think might add value to the recipient.
In the attached files, you will find a generic version of the current Freelancer email signature for reference, but do not be constricted by it. The preferred formats include PDF and code.
“Professional, on-demand Freelancer, willing to make any desired changes with a quick turnover. ”