Create illustrations (PSD) from pencil sketch - first piece, more to follow!
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $90
- Entries Received: 19
- Winner: gerganaz
This competition is for sketch number one.
We have a lot more sketches to be done.
We look for a long term and satisfying work-relation.
This contest is to test skill & cooperation.
Payment will be 90 USD for each illustration.
We deliver pencil sketches.
For the final illustration we deliver real life and fictional objects/characters + image examples for colouring.
- You will find example(s) attached of the quality we aim for.
- Quick and dirty applications, will get no feedback, it's a waste of both our time.
- For a start (since you will not want to waste time) we will ask you to illustrate only one figure from the sketch (see file: [url removed, login to view])
- To give an example of your illustrating skills on the guy lying
Your final illustration should meet the following criteria:
- Specs: 16:9, 8820x4961 Pixels, 600dpi
- All objects on at least two layers in a folder (see image example):
- - one layer for outline
- - one layer for colour
- - additonal layers might be shadows or as you require - we need the outlines seperated from the rest
- highlights/shadows/structure; colour should have a paper-like structure, not too plain (see example(s))
- We need no 100% accurate adaption - you are free to give it your style. We need images, that have emotional deepness.
- Some colours (when we deliver examples) have to be explicitly the same, others you're free to choose
- however, we prefer more naturalistic colours, not too bright and agitating
If you want further information:
This is a scene, set in the alps. At a refuge. The owner got severe pain in his stomac and the helicopter with paramedics and medics arrives. Than some weird stuff happening all around which is hard to explain - but we will later on, if woring together.
Looking forward to your applications!