Create Print and Packaging Designs
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €200
- Entries Received: 12
- Winner: Med7008
We have four separate labels for water bottles. The labels would be used for both private labelling and therefore be able to accommodate various applicators such as; brand logo and customer logo, standalone brand logo, customer logo only. The design must also accommodate mandatory elements. Briefing notes to follow;
Briefing: Private label Water Branding
We need a branding proposal for a co-branded private label PET water.
The product: we create a co-branded water. Our brand is “Work Water”
- We will either sell it as “Work Water”
Although the company name is Work Water, the primary business will be the private labelling of the water. Therefore, the label must be designed in a way that it can accommodate multiple logo variations.
- Or we will sell it as “Work Water” for COMPANY NAME. So for instance, Work Water for PWC, Work Water for Google, Work Water for BMW etc. In those cases the company logo of our client need to be visible on our label, too. In the former case that space just remains empty and it is distributed as Work Water only.
Slick, slim and modern design
There is flexibility in the label design, however the colour variations must remain the same
- To companies (to give away to their employees) – main target
- To hospitals (for patients) – secondary target
Very important: the colours of the lids are pre-defined and there is no deviation possible: be exactly the same as here. We have no flexibility. So those 4 colours also need to come back in the design somehow. [url removed, login to view]
There will be five variations:
• Natural – still water – light blue lid – Colour Code: PMS 2191C
• Still – with a touch of bubbles – dark blue lid – Colour code: RAL 5002
• Medium – medium sparkling – green lid - Colour code: PMS 7728C
• Sparkling – sparkling water – red lid - Colour code: RAL 3028
• Exclusive Water – medium sparkling – black lid – Colour code: RAL 9011
• Size of labels (see attachment).
• It is not possible to deviate from label size.
• It’s both for 0.5L and 1L PET.
• Design should be identical on both bottles.
• High on calcium and magnesium: 1 Liter contains 67% Calcium und 25% Magnesium of the daily recommended intake
• Balanced mineral composition
• Pure, Refreshing, 100% Natural
• This is a strong differentiator from other water products on the market. We will also be leveraging the USP with a complementary targeted education/marketing initiative to drive home the benefits of a water high in these trace elements
• We already made a first branding, but are not happy with the results. It is not:
o Slim/Sleek enough
o No good branding of "Work Water"
o The USPs of the water: Very healthy containing high amounts of calcium and magnesium is not clearly coming out of it.
o Not modern, this is an important design value for the brand
• Please see [url removed, login to view] for the current branding and positioning of the water.
“Very professional and responsive. We had a lot of minor changes and he did them all quickly and without complaint. We will continue to work with him as we build the brand. Highly recommended.”