Custom Packaging (box) Design
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $320
- Entries Received: 20
- Winner: ChathuSL
Hi! I need a box designed. The template is attached. The box is 8x8x3.25 inches. The box will be for petpicked dot com. I envision a cartoonish design but I'm open to other ideas. I've attached a few pictures of a couple of boxes I like along with my logo and favicon. I currently use the image in the favicon for other marketing materials.
The website provides samples of pet food (mostly dog food) so dogs can try various foods before you buy a big bag and so you can find the food your dog likes the most. It may be cute to portray dogs eating food out of a bowl or multiple bowls or an excited dog jumping because they found a food they like. Maybe a dog with a big smile.
For inspiration please visit petpicked dot com and a site I really like the design of laughingdogfood dot com. Also see pictures attached of existing boxes.
A few ideas for wording placement:
Let your pet pick!
Left inside Flap (like on the chewy box pic attached):
Share the love! We want to be a part of the taste test. ! Take a pic of your pet picking their favorite food and share it with us!
Love it! Snap it! Share it! #Pet Picked (Social logos) Right Side: Pet Picked logo
Right inside Flap:
Bottom: Share the good times with us @ #PetPicked (Social logos) Favicon, [login to view URL]
Below are template instructions from the box company, please don't submit a design if you can't comply with their requirements.
Files should be in CMYK mode (not RGB).
• Be sure to expand all fonts and text to shapes (vectors)* — no live text, please and thank you.
• Embed all images in the document or send the links for the artwork source files. This will prevent any missing links when we go to press.
• Your designs should have at least a 0.25-inch bleed in areas where the graphic exceeds the dieline.
• Dielines should be on a separate layer, visible to prepress for set up. If they are distracting while you are working on or proofing the file, you can turn off their visibility by using the "eye" icon in the Layers palette.
• Send your file(s) in a format that is readable in Adobe Illustrator CS6. If exporting from Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud, you can down-save to CS6 in the 'Save As' menu.