3D Model Miniature WW2 Building Hexagon
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 23
- Winner: Ab13Abraham
Hello! We are looking for a world war 2 era miniature building. FOR 3D PRINT / Injection Molding. GUARANTEED CONTEST.
There are some general specifics but many of these (other than the width) can be adapted to your creativity or design limitations:
1. 2.9" hexagon (2.5" flat to flat)
2. 1.5" high + plus rooftop
3. Rooftop is flat except on two sides, which have a partial roof element. (10 mm sloped triangle)
4. .75mm deep brick texture on sides.
5 1 mm deep windows and doors (very small scale.)
6. Chimney on partial roof element
7. Roof element and flat roof portion have a 'shingle' texture
9 Hollow inside. Walls are 2mm thick. Designed for 3D printing. Final file formats? .stl and .stp
SCALE of WINDOWS and DOORS: This building will abstractly represent a large building, like a factory or large inn. So the windows and doors should be small and plentiful. Or the windows can be large factory style windows.
“Excellent kept working until it was perfect.”
shockmoth, United States.