Design a Banner for TradeShow Booth
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $90
- Entries Received: 30
- Winner: bajaikaroly
I am doing new graphics for a companies trade show booth.
This is a booth that they will be standing in front of and selling their products from.
1. Dimensions are: 13 1/2" tall and 105 15/16" wide.
2. Their logo is attached. (Will include the higher res logo for the winner to do a final print version)
3. This banner is printed and can have lights behind it to help some portions glow.
4. I am attaching a quick picture I took of their booth with an arrow pointing to their old banner you will be replacing.
5. Some important words on this banner could be:
Primary Replacement Instruments
*Not all of these have to be on the banner*
6. Lastly here is their mock up website I am building so you can get a sense of the style:
*More booth graphics will be needed and the winner of this contest will be eligible for more projects*
(Keeping prize price down low because I will choose a winner within 1-3 days and it's a pretty straight forward project.)
“Excellent design skills! Highly recommended!”
mroberts23, United States.