Design a Banner to be used as the header for emails send to a local community.
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $30
- Entries Received: 32
- Winner: consultorgrafico
Currently we use an image with the heading typed next to it. We would like to improve the look and have the picture and heading all one image. We are open to any color combination. We value a clear, crisp, creative look. We are looking for 3 separate banners. One for each of the following:
1. Security Alerts
2. Jewish Community News and Announcements
3. Levaya Notice (funeral means funeral in Hebrew)
The pictures attached are not my own and therefore they cannot be used but similar ones can as long as they are yours and do not violate a copyright.
The banner should have a width or 3 times the height. (3" wide and 1" tall as a vector file.) Attached are examples that we would like improved. Some details of each are:
1. The Security Alerts is sent out to inform local community members of events such as robberies, burglaries, missing persons,increases or decreases in crime, etc. Since it covers many types or criminal events, it should not refer to any type of crime. The word "Alert" should be able to be substituted by us for the words "News" and "Update".
2. The Jewish Community News and Announcements banner should reflect that it is for general Jewish Community News and Announcements and should therefore not be geared to a specific holiday. The example has a Jewish prayer book.
3. Levaya Notice is for notices sent to the community to announce funerals. Generally a memorial candle is the image used. It should be a single candle with a flame. Preferably a wide candle. It does not need to be to tall a candle.The word "Levya" should be able to be substituted for the word "Shiva".
Contact me for any needed clarifications.
“Consutorgrafico was great to work with and I cannot wait to work with them again. They make all the details perfect and are easy to work with.”
Alanbhi, United States.