Design a Logo
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 74
- Winner: Alaedin
1) Needs: a logo that identifies single window for online administrative procedures related to trade services.
The logo illustrates a web portal that offers a user online access to services from many agencies from a single interface (= a "single window") in order to request and obtain authorisations (and pay fees and taxes) related to the import or export of goods.
Such agencies include regulatory agencies (i.e. those which verify and approve the import of particular goods (e.g. a Ministry of Health can regulates the import of medicines) as well as customs administrations (the customs declaration is the instrument to collect taxes related to the import/export of goods). The logo should therefore depict data transfer from single person to multiple entities in an international context.
2) The logo is to be used on responsive web site as well as in documents’ header and on marketing items.
The logo should be innovative / original / modern, and suggest "one-to-many" and "international".
3) Business area: single window systems. Read: [url removed, login to view]
4) Logo’s number of colors: maximum 3
5) keywords: one to many, international.
Please note that these keywords are just an indication on what the logo should "suggest". The logo should not contain any text.
6) Size of the logo: 110 X 110 px
7) Formats: Vector, JPG and PNG with alpha layer
8) Temporal projection: the logo should suggest “innovation”, the future
“Alaedin is a top class designer. In a contest requiring to create a new logo in a niche business domain, from all participants Alaedin was the first to fully understand the business domain and to propose a really original design, thinking out of the box while fully sticking to the business concept. Alaedin was also very responsive and fast reacting all through the contest to requests for changes. A great job.”