Design a Logo
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $35000
- Entries Received: 90
- Winner: DesignerMrBi
I need a corporate identity and logo for my company. This is for an adventure related company called “CONKER”. That company would be focused on selling different products related with sports and outdoor activities.
1. Company’s Name: CONKER.
2. Font: The font used needs to be adventure related (not old fashioned)
3. Colors: The color I want to use is mainly black and white. Red, blue or green are allowed too, but black and white are more used in the outdoor brands
4. Icon: Ideally, an icon is necessary to be in the logo to represent what’s the topic of the items the company would sell.
5. Icon: Due to the company would sell outdoor equipment for different sports performed in different locations it’s necessary that the icon would represent that. As a suggestion I put 4 icons at the right side of the name I created as a (very bad) suggestion, that represent different locations:
a. A mountain, representing the mountain related activities.
b. A wave, representing the water related activities.
c. A pinetree (it can be a tent too), representing the trekking and camping related activities.
d. A snowflake, representing the snow related activities.
Anyway, I think it can be a little confusing to put too much icons and the clients wouldn’t remember the company. I would prefer something simpler, similar to the Example images.
6. Icons: The shape of the icon must be stylish/simple/original/
7. Phrase: Not necessary.
8. Everything must be original, not a copy of any other logo or icon shapes on the internet.
IMPORTANT; Required Archives:
• Set of archives I could use in a prestashop webpage; the images set must work in a normal webpage as well as the mobile site.
• Required archives:
- PDF file (Visualización).
- AI Ilustrator (Main vectorial file, print).
- PNG (For digital files, without background).
- JPG (For digital files, Web, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
“Very attentive and responsible, he won in a contest with more than 100 proposals!”