Design a logo and brand name
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $80
- Entries Received: 246
- Winner: azmijara
StackTrack is a digital personal progress tracking system for many aspects of your life.
It provides an individual growth system for many tracked aspects of your life and recommends next steps. StackTrack intends to simplify and centralize personal progress tracking.
Design a logo and brand name:
Design a logo and a brand name for our platform called "StackTrack". The whole design should not use more than 4 different main colors. Gray as potential shadow color can be used but doesn't have to. In case it is used we don't count it as color.
Different alpha values of the used main colors are allowed. There is no restrictions about which colors are used. The colors somehow should symbolize simplicity, growth, health, strength and excitement. The colors must harmonize together.
- The logo must reflect our purpose. The personal progress will be visualized with 3D blocks stacked on top of each other (see attached file). The logo may take the meaning of the platform name "StackTrack" into account. Whereas StackTrack means that the user can track his progress by "stacking" the mentioned 3D blocks. It must be possible to use the logo as an mobile App (iOS, Android, Windows) logo as well as favicon for the website (maybe in a simplified version).
- The brand name must contain the name "StackTrack" in any artistic form but still readable. The logo and the brand name must somehow fit together in an artistic way. But the logo and brand name must also be usable individually. There are no restrictions to how the logo and the brand name are adjusted if they appear together.
- The design must be a new creation (prevent conflicts with already published creations)
- The copyright belongs to us
- Delivery file format must be Scalable Vector Graphics (.svg)
- Do not embed fonts in .svg (convert all glyphs to shapes)
For any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
“The logo idea was good. The implementation and delivery can be improved.”