Design a Logo and Branding for an Aquaculture Company
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $150
- Entries Received: 36
- Winner: trying2w
We are Century Marine Products Sdn. Bhd., a Malaysian aquaculture company involved in the hatchery, farming, processing and marketing of sea cucumber. We envision ourselves to be a conglomerate with involvement in aquaculture of multiple marine species including but not limited to fish, shrimp, sea cucumber, sea horse, etc. Our Facebook Page is https://www.facebook.com/CenturyMarineProducts
We do not currently have a company logo but we have an outdated product branding "渗“, which incorporate the root word ”参“ meaning sea cucumber. This logo is currently used in product packaging, but the word does not need to be in the company logo.
- Simple, modern and attractive logo and brand with appropriate colour scheme to put on our company signboard, letterhead, name cards, product packaging etc.
- Full company name is Century Marine Products Sdn. Bhd., but can be shorted to Century Marine Products or CMP.
- Do not need to follow old product branding and logo
- Need to convey involvement in sustainable marine aquaculture
- Need to be adaptable in the future for the China market
Logo and Brand Design for Malaysian Aquaculture company which we consider good are:
- Blue Archipelago http://www.bluearchipelago.com/
- Aquagrow http://aquagrow.com.my/
- Borneo Aqua Harvest http://www.borneoaqua.com.my/home/index.html
Logo and Brand Design for Foreign Aquaculture company which we consider good are:
- Open Blue http://www.openblue.com/
- Tropical Aquaculture Products http://www.eattilapia.com/
- Puregrown Aquaculture https://www.facebook.com/puregrownaquaculture
- Bluemar Seafood http://www.blumar.com/en/
Logo and Brand Design for Marine-related organisation which we consider good are:
- WorldFish Centre http://www.worldfishcenter.org/
- Aquainnova http://www.eatip.eu/default.asp?SHORTCUT=410
Please show how the logo, brand design and colour language will look on signage, letterhead name cards and etc.
The winner will have to provide high resolution logo raster and vector files, in editable format (e.g. Photoshop file, GIMP file).
“@trying2w won the contest on 18 September 2014”
Public Clarification Board
How to get started with contests
Post Your Contest Quick and easy
Get Tons of Entries From around the world
Award the best entry Download the files - Easy!