Design a Logo for a food tasting company
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $17
- Entries Received: 41
- Winner: WaelOsama
Tastemilia offers FOOD TASTING TOURS in the Emilia Romagna Region of Italy.
MUST KNOW: TASTEMILIA is a made up word that combines TASTE (as per tasting food experiences) & EMILIA ( region in the North of Italy).
What we are looking for is a professional logo, simple and clear yet outstanding. Don't put any slogan for time being, just the world 'Tastemilia'. I’d like to have several totally different quick mock-ups and after we can spend more time working together to finalised the best one.
Here’s a list of DO and DON’T and other things that goes through my mind. Feel free to experiment with them or to come up with something completely different.
• modern, young design yet professional
• NO! cheesy Italian flag colours but I'd like you to experiment with earthy colour in particular 'wheat' colour or golden shades (website colour scheme). Could combine with red or green. Or add an extra tiny element with the flag color.
• Could have a try splitting colours for TAST-E-MILIA blending them in the letter E, which is in common
• Would like to try to have the graphic symbol within the world itself (I mean instead of a letter) for example transforming/blending letters into food/wine icons/design.
• Try both capital and non capital letters
• Try different typefaces/fonts/styles
• Try to keep the logo horizontal rather than vertical, longer rather than higher as it will fit better in website header and other social context.
• Logo will be used online but also for printed flyers and brochure. Should look clear and straight forward at all time.
“Great working with WaelOsama, very knowledgeable. Will use again.”
fsharpmedia, United Kingdom.