Design a Logo for a web agency
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $150
- Entries Received: 1
- Winner: dreamer509
Thanks for looking. This should be fun and allow for creativity for you while still giving you an idea of the type of result we want. There will also be plenty of banner ad work for the winner if they want it.
The logo should:
- Have easy to read text.
- The only text: Treble Growth
- Please note the letter casing.
- Color or font weight are the only ways we'd want the words to be 'different' than each other (Basically, use the same font : )
- It should work in black/white or black/grey too for our print needs.
Things we know we like:
- The ideas of growth, motion, climbing, and simple. Clean design here. The words being the message (keep the graphics simple).
- The URL is the company name: [login to view URL]
- The contest is for a logo only.
- The logo styles we like are: Word mark ('CocaCola' script), Pictoral mark (Coke bottle next to 'CocaCola' script). I've attached a file to give you some other ideas of things that seemed like possibilities to explore.
- The final product must be provided both as a layered PSD file and an AI or EPS version.
- The logo will be used on branding efforts (lots of banner ads) and the website itself.
- This is (of course) work for hire under US law. All rights to the work are given to us, the buyer, should we award you, the designer, the contest and Freelancer complete the award payment for this contest. You may (of course) still show the logo and/or reference our URL as part of your portfolio if you wish.
Thank you guys very much, and we're looking forward to the designs!
“Excellent logo. We\'re very happy with the final design. Response time to suggestions was very good. Deliverables were just as expected. Great work, and we\'ll be seeing you again I\'m sure.”
completethings, United States.
Top entries from this contest