Design a Logo for Ace of Swords
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $500
- Entries Received: 102
- Winner: MonsterGraphics
Ace of Swords is a new and upcoming high end formalwear brand catering to both traditional and alternative (LGBT) weddings. We produce gowns and suit separates for both men and women, as well as neckwear accessories, handbags, and shoes. Our aesthetics are modern and alternative, and focus around universal body acceptance.
Instead of the traditional "white gown in a field of flowers" marketing, think "brides riding away on a Ducati surrounded by fire" marketing. Our brand represents the niche of badass people who want to look truly stunning and unique on their special day. Research the Ace of Swords tarot card for more information as well.
***EDIT NOTE: Ace Of Swords means one sword. Please, only one sword in the logo designs. Thank you!***
Our showroom boutique is located in a historic victorian home. The interior is entirely painted matte white, and the walls are filled with matte white swords of varying design. We prefer aesthetics that are hyper modern, yet give historic references.
- If the full logo has multiple colors, there must be an additional version with only one color
- Different shape renditions for different placements (banner style, medallion style, etc)
- Must have an AI file with text converted to outlines (the winner will be asked to disclose the fonts used, if any)
- Will be used for web, print, signage, and as a watermark for tissue paper packaging and lining fabrics.
This is a high end brand with gown prices ranging from $2,000 - $25,000, so we would like a logo that carries a timeless impact. The "Ace of Swords" text and logo should be able to be used interchangeably. We like current design aesthetics, but don't want to come across as a "trend" brand (arrows and glyphs in hipster-esque logo). The logo must be gender-neutral. What we don't want is a tattoo-shop aesthetic, so no sailor jerry style text or images, but hand-drawn or illustrated styles are welcome.
- Ace of Swords tarot card is a good point of reference
- Bonus points if a seal skull and/or eels are incorporated
- Must have a sword in it
- Bonus points if custom lettering is used
- No old english style fonts
- No preference between serif or sans-serif type
Hopefully enough information has been provided for fuel, but please feel free to ask any questions you'd like!
“This was an excellent logo design that won our company over! ”
AresUniversal, United States.