Design a Logo for blog/business consultancy
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $51
- Entries Received: 13
- Winner: zaldslim
Require logo for my blog called 'The Fat Badger's Guide To Sales'
The blog provides advice to those in sales and service jobs e.g. sales reps, retail sales, sales managers, account managers, customer service, small business owners
Logo design must be suitable so that it can be applied to any background.
- a little fun
- a little business feel but must also be accessible e.g. this is not a logo for a law or accountancy firm
- a little educational
- something that would look good printed on a tshirt, website, etc
- with graphic and business name, preferably a character (a badger) that could feature in promotional material and elsewhere on the website. There is strong chance future work will be given to successful designer. Therefore your work must be original and be able to be replicated.
- it would be good if the logo could look good with and without the tageline. Thats is if i want to chnage tag line i can have 2 versions and be editable to change tag line for different needs
- Colours: happy for suggestions but i like clean colours such as blue's, silvers, black, white. Must be able to be printed in one colour and still be recognisable and good looking. This is to enable it to be applied to different backgrounds and reduce printing costs. So please limit use of colours e.g. 4-5 multi colour logo is not suitable
- full copyright must pass to me if you are successful entrant
I will provide feedback as contest progresses so please feel free to check in and ask.
Attached files include 2 previous logo designs/ideas.
The file named fatbadger1: I like how the graphic sits above the text, however the badger itself is not the quality I am looking for. The head was clearly taken from another picture and the designer tried to make it work - but it doesn't. a logo like this one with an original badger graphic that is simple and fits the above guidance would be a good start for entrants.
The 2nd file titled TFBv2 is ok but I don't like the bubble font style. the idea they had of a badger reading the guide is ok.
These may assist in your design.
There was also a contest on this site for a logo called 'orangefly' - i like the winners logo/style.
Contest winner must be able to supply the logo in all the usual file types e.g. psd, hires jpeg, eps etc etc
“excellent freelancer. very responsive to my guidance during the contest!. will use again!”